Expanding the project team

Coordinator
Mar 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM
I am currently working to expand the Monitter for DNN project team so that we can implement a much more extensive list of features than what I can accomplish on my own.  Please respond here if you are interested in rolling your sleeves up and joining the team.  There is a lot of work to do - and who knows maybe if we get enough interest, we could extend support beyond just Twitter.
Developer
Mar 10, 2009 at 1:35 AM
I am definitely interested in helping, and joining the team. Though, I am not sure how much time I can devote until after Orlando Code Camp (Mar 28).
Developer
Mar 10, 2009 at 8:17 PM
Edited Mar 10, 2009 at 8:17 PM
Add my name to this list. Is there anything we could start with? Or a roadmap to show what is required.
my twitterid is tbateson

Tim
Coordinator
Mar 18, 2009 at 7:34 PM
I have also added Chris Busse to the team which should round out this first group.  I think that between the 4 of us we should be able to build a set of really nice Twitter tools for DotNetNuke.  I really see this being more than just a single module, but rather a complete toolkit that makes it easy for users to integrate twitter functionality in their website - in many cases I think there are features common to many twitter related websites like twitter.grader.com or twittercounter or the like that could easily be just one feature in the toolkit.